Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all who happen to read this blog of mine.

I have decided that this year I am not making any resolutionss except to live each day to the fullest and appreciate all the good things in my life and the world around me (if it sounds vague that is the point).

However, my second thought was that when I turned 30, I made a list of things I wanted to accomplish before turning 40. Now some of the things on the list weren't solo projects but some were. and I am doing pretty well at accomplishing them. I started off 2006 by fulfilling 2 dreams on that list on my trip to Belize. I got certified in scuba diving which I loved, plus doing it in Belize was great becuase all of my dives were on the beautiful reefs off of the Kaye. The weather wasn't perfect, but I loved it. I climbed a Mayan temple, and got to take in the incredible view from the top which included howler mondeys fighting. There are many other accomplishments of 2006, some personal, some professional, but I think my lasting legacy of this past year which has been repeated over and over again is that when you ask people who are real friends to help they do. I feel so fortunate to have so many great people in my life and I wish all of you a wonderful 2007.

Take Care L

No comments: