Monday, January 8, 2007

Departure Day

Today is departure day. My mom and are sitting in the airport waiting for our flight. Everything is packed and the List is complete aside from 1 item that I declared inessential. Hopefully, my dog won't run out of food, if she does she isn't going to be in the middle of a desert without food around her and really the animal almost never eats when she is away and my neice and nephew give her treats all the time so she won't starve. I hope.

I woke up early this morning for some reason and took Sadie for a short walk. I figured it will be awhile before I'll be able to walk the hills of my neighborhood. It was refreshing. I can't quite believe that I am goign to New York for treatment, but after all that has gone on I feel more comfortable. My uncle found us an apartment of some friends of theirs that we are going to stay in on Park Ave. I have never stayed on Park Ave in my life but it should be fun. I plan to walk throught Central Park for the next 3 days until I can't walk again.

Well here we go off on this adventure. Thank you to all for your well wishes. I will be trying to keep the blog up to date through my agents.

2 comments:

Kim Tracy Prince said...

Please do keep the blog up to date. I volunteer to be your agent if you need one.

Unknown said...

Good luck with everything. We're thinking of you and praying for you here. Seriously, let me know if you need my brother to give you a hand with anything.

**hugs**

Kathy