Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

This weekend we celebrated Halloween at my friends fantastic party in the Hollywood Hills. I got dressed up as a pirate and set my mind for a party, and let me tell you we had a great time. The Hollywood Witches always decorate their house to the nth degree for Halloween and so we were celebrating in style. I was even able to wear a real pair of boots and dance for hours. Of course, Lefty rebelled towards the end which was when I looked at my friend who I had driven and declared we must leave- now. A little bit of ice and a good night sleep and all was good. It is so nice to feel like I can do almost anything and I don't have to worry so much about Lefty anymore. Yet one more victory.

A small sample of the decorations



Our hostess- the peacock


Little Red Riding Hood, the Pirate's mistress and the Peacock

No comments: