Saturday, June 9, 2007

Monday

I have been somewhat crabby the past few days and while I try to blame my hideous neighbors who are up to their usual no good behavior, I think that the true source may lie in Monday's activities. Why? Because Monday I have my first set of make sure that this darn thing hasn't spread scans. I get to spend most of Monday morning at the hospital getting my entire chest, abdomen and pelvis scanned. I firmly believe that they will not find anything. Somehow I just know that, but obviously I have to have the tests done for a reason, right? I can't even imagine what I would do if they find anything. Whenever that thought enters my brain, I banish it to the netherlands and come up with some other project to occupy my energy. This tactic seems to work well and at this rate, I might actually get my garage cleaned out, the slipcover that I am making done and who knows what else because idleness is unacceptable right now. Thank goodness that I can walk again. As walking has always been one of my best coping skills so when things get rough. I grab Sadie's leash and she bounces around as if Christmas has arrived and off we go. Tomorrow, I am going to hang out at my parents pool with lots of sunscreen on.
So, keep your fingers crossed out there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck today!!!

smb

Anonymous said...

How did it go?

smb