Monday, April 23, 2007

In other News

The best part of my last week was held back until it was officially announced in the blogger world by the House of Prince . My dear friend Kim asked me to be with her when she gave birth to her second son as I was for her first sons entrance into the world. I would say that it is a rare friend who wants you there for the actual brith, but that is what Kim wanted and fortunately both of her children have complied to allow me to make it, even if Brady just barely waited for me to finish my daily foot fry and battle LA's traffic to get there. I would love these kids whatever the cricumstance as they are my friends offspring and Kyle is my godson, but having known them from moment one is special. So, welcome Brady- you'd better grow up to be a good quarterback.

No comments: