Tuesday, January 1, 2008

So long 2007
Hello 2008

Arivaderche 2007, Thanks for one heck of a year. I generally think that 2007 wasn't my favorite year, but still I appreciate all you have done for me. I swear that I love that I am healthier than I was at this time last year, but still I am so sad about my physical limitations that won't yet go away. I attacked last year with gusto. Full force ahead because I didn't know what else to do, but now my issues require a more formulated response, and I am tired. Yet still I am thankful to you 2007 you gave me a great insight into life. You gave me a perspective maybe I needed. You gave me the chance to rework a lot of things in my life, and most importantly in a few short weeks you will have given me practically a new house as my remodeling project is almost done. So to you 2007, I say thanks. 2008, to you I say, bring it on. I am ready

Happy New Year Everyone

No comments: